The Best 5-Ingredient Dinners You Must Learn To Make Now
Running out of ingredients and have absolutely no clue what to cook? It happens to the best of us. Not all of us have loaded pantries, especially when we need them the most. But did you know you can make some absolutely delicious entrees with only 5 ingredients in hand? You can make them for your family or even host a dinner party at home!
Don’t believe me? Check these recipes out! I have hand-picked these three myself. They are easy to follow and totally delectable. Try them out yourself and let me know what you think!
Simple Bake Fish
If you have invested in a high quality fish and don’t want to spend the extra dough on that expensive sauce, you can still enjoy this delicious recipe.
– 3 tbsp. honey
– 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
– ½ tsp. ground black pepper
– 1 lb. medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
– 4 salmon steaks
– 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Combine lemon juice, honey, and mustard in a small mixing bowl. Spread mixture over salmon steaks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a baking dish and arrange the marinated fillets on top. Set to bake.
- Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven and check for doneness. Serve hot and enjoy!
Grilled Lime Shrimp
Basic ingredients for superb flavors!
– 3 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
– 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
– 1 lime, juiced
– Salt and pepper
- Combine vegetable oil with lime juice and Cajun seasoning in a re-sealable plastic zipper bag. Add shrimp and seal on top. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Shake to coat with marinade.
- Unzip and squeeze the air out and zip it again. Set to marinate for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Adjust an outdoor grill over low-medium heat. Use vegetable oil to slightly grease the grate. Remove shrimp from the marinade. Discard any excess liquid.
- Place the shrimp on the preheated grate to grill until opaque. Check for doneness of the shrimp. They shouldn’t be transparent any longer. Cook 2 minutes per side.
- Remove and place on a platter. Serve warm and enjoy!
Garlic Chicken Breast
The seasoning and the flavor of garlic is the best part about this chicken recipe. With only five ingredients in hand, this recipe couldn’t get any easier.
– 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
– 3 tbsp. butter
– 1 tsp. seasoning salt
– 1 tsp. onion powder
– 2 tsp garlic powder
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter and let it melt. Add chicken to the skillet and sprinkle with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Stir and sauté well.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on each side, stirring occasionally. Check the chicken for doneness and allow the juices to run clear completely.
- Remove and serve on a platter. Serve hot for best flavors.
These recipes are tried and tested and finger licking good!